Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of its award-winning software suite StableNet® version 7.0 for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 7.0 provides a significant number of powerful new features, including:
- StableNet® Embedded Agent (SNEA) that allows for highly distributed installations to support End-to-End (E2E) Visibility, Cloud Monitoring and Internet of Things (IoT)
- StableNet® Network Configuration & Change Management (NCCM) now offers a REST API extension to allow an easy workflow integration
- New look and feel of the StableNet® GUI to improve the user experience in terms of usability and workflow
- StableNet® Server is now based on WildFly 8.2, a modern Java Application Server that supports web services for easier integration of 3rd party systems
- Extended device support for Phybridge, Fortinet Firewalls, Arista, Sofaware (Checkpoint), Mitel, Keysource UPS, Cisco Meraki and Ixia
StableNet® version 7.0 is available for purchase now. Customers with current maintenance contracts may upgrade free of charge as per the terms and conditions of their contract.
Marius Heuler, CTO Infosim®
“With this new release of StableNet®, we have enhanced our technological basis and laid out the groundwork to support extensive new automation features for our customers. This is another big step forward towards the industrialization of modern network management.”
Thanks to Infosim for the article.