Spectracom’s NetClock 9483 is the solution, allowing you to synchronize critical systems and operations to coordinate emergency efforts with legally traceable time. The NetClock 9483 offers a versatile modular design that is fully NENA compliant and tailored especially for Emergency Communication Center applications. Our new Web User Interface is easy to use and provides intuitive status monitoring with simple set-up.
The 9483 can time-synchronize multiple separate networks. The modular design provides expansion card slots, one of which is the 3-network port GigE option card providing synchronization for up to four networks simultaneously. Cards can be added with the initial order, or in the future as system requirements change and evolve.
NetClock 9483 key features:
- Synchronizes 9-1-1 systems, computer networks, CAD, radio consoles, VoIP, voice and video recorders, ANI/ALI, display clocks
- Precision GPS time reference with OCXO oscillator for GPS back-up
- Multi-network port card for separate, isolated networks
- GLONASS receiver option improves signal acquisition in marginal GPS signal areas, reduces or eliminates signal interference and jamming, provides redundancy for the GPS system
- Optional Dual- Redundant (AC/DC) power
- Optional T1/E1 timing card
- 5 year warranty
Thanks to Spectracom for the article.