- Are carrier and toll-free services still correctly provisioned?
- Are cloud services working as expected?
- Are IVR and self-service applications up and running?
- Are host response times acceptable?
- Are speech recognition and TTS services available?
- Are failover/backup servers up and ready to take traffic?
- Did the right data pop on the agent’s desktop?
- Does call intelligibility degrade at certain times of day?
- Is your customer-facing technology performing 24 x7?
- Are customers having the issue-free technology experiences you planned for them?
IQ Services’ Outside-in Monitoring services for contact center and communications solutions use real single or multi- channel transactions (phone calls, browser sessions, faxes and emails) to ensure your end-to-end self-service contact center and communications solutions are available and performing as expected 24 x 7. Because transactions are generated remotely and interact with your technologies just like customers – at the “top of the stack” instead of at the server level – this type of monitoring offers a holistic view of the performance of your integrated contact center and communications solutions.
Every company should be concerned about the gap between internal monitoring and actual end-to-end performance and customer experience. Outside-In Monitoring is the right bridge to fill that gap.
Thanks to IQ Services for the article.